Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

14 January 2009

Whiskey Lullaby

I got this from Trina's blog and thought it would be a little fun. Some of the "answers" are quite funny and true!

1. Put Your iTunes (or other music player) on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Share with friends.
6. Anyone willing should do the same, because fun pointlessness spreads like a virus.

1. If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say?
Here We Go - Pat Green {Well maybe sometimes!}

2. How would you describe yourself?
A Higher Place - Tom Petty

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Possession - Sarah McLachlan

4. How do you feel today?
It Will be Me - Faith Hill

5. What is your life's purpose?
Barbie Doll - Jack Ingram {so stinking funny...one of my nicknames is poker barbie!}

6. What is your motto?
Our Song - Taylor Swift

7. What do your friends think of you?
Cigarettes - The Wreckers {This is sad, but true...I don't think any of my close friends remember me not smoking cigarettes! :( }

8. What do you think of your parents?
Unbroken - Tim McGraw {This one is a tough one! It's true for both sets. I will always think of my mom & dad as being unbroken even though she passed away; on the other hand, I feel the same about my step-mom and my dad...weird}

9. What do you think about very often?
Sugarland - Sugarland {Appropriate right now since I have just started the Jillian Michaels Program!}

10. What is 2 + 2?
A Higher Place - Tom Petty

11. What do you think of your best friend?
Mean Girls - Sugarland {Michelle, I don't think your mean...just to your kids! LOL!}

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Asphalt Cowboy - Jason Aldean

13. What is your life story?
The Distance - Cake { True, very True}

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
April Showers - Sugarland

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Good Man Like Me - Dierks Bentley {He's an awesome man!}

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Make a Mistake with Me - Brad Paisley {Awww...we make plenty!}

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Race Car Ya-Ya's - Cake {Really, can it get any funnier?}

18. What is your hobby/interest?
Probably Wouldn't be This Way - LeAnn Rimes

19. What is your biggest fear?
Find Me a Preacher - Trace Adkins

20. What is your biggest secret?
Lonesome USA - Jason Aldean

21. What do you think of your friends?
These are the Days - Sugarland

22. What will you put as the title?
Whiskey Lullaby - Brad Paisley & Alison Krauss

If you want to spread the fun to your blog, let me know and I will come read your answers.

1 comment:

Trina said...

Fun! #14 was funny to me. SO glad you played along.