Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

21 January 2009

Jump Party!

Since we had a long weekend this past weekend, I told Caroline that if she was a good girl and helper, that we could have a special surprise. I was really hoping that we could go to the zoo! And yes, in our house getting to go to the zoo, movies, museums, etc... is a treat. They cost money, and as much as I love to take her those places, I'm not a darn money tree {although I can dream!}, so we try to teach her that its a special thing to do those things. Any way, I've always taken her to parks and I knew she would love to go to the zoo.

The weather did not want to cooperate! It was a warm day, but sooo windy. She would have hated to walk around in the wind, so I had to come up with another idea. I decided we would try this place called Jump Party. We went to these in Dallas a few times and she had a blast! For those of you who think I'm speaking a foreign language, let me explain. We have all seen the inflatable bounce/jump houses right? Well this is a place dedicated to a whole bunch of different inflatable play areas. Bounce houses, huge slides, basketball bounce, obstacle courses, you get the idea.

So we head off to go play around 4pm. She ran and played, and ran some more, and played some more, until I was worn out just watching her! Needless to say, we had a great time!








Here is a short video or her going down the big slide!


No comments: