Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

12 January 2009

His Mercy

I feel so compelled to share with all of you one of the greatest things in life, God's love. I know so many people have their own beliefs, and I of course have my own. No matter where your faith stands, please visit the following blog.

The Story of Audrey Caroline

Now, if you chose, you can start at the beginning of her story {there is a link in the top left sidebar}, or you can just start from here on out. This sweet family lost there 4th baby girl hours after she was born.

Angie posted a video of their time with her before she left them. The post to read is:
The Mourning and the Dancing

***********************************************************
As Christians, we know God's love and mercy. We know his grace. And at times like death, we can falter. It's never easy to let go of someone you love. This has been such an inspiring family, their faith is so strong, even when they face their toughest hours.

With Love,
Alicia

1 comment:

LeAnna said...

I just wanted to thank you for sharing this site! I have literally been reading her blog all day! I got to June of 2008, but have cried, laughed, gasped and learned a lot! Thanks again, it has been very inspirational!!