Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

06 January 2009

Merry, or is that Murry Christmas?

Christmas night we had a house full! Not only did we have Tab's family, but Caroline's dad and his girlfriend {Steven & Abbi} joined in on the fun too! When everyone got to our house, I was just finishing up getting dinner all ready. Everyone was helping to get the food on the table, Steven was carrying a bowl of peas to the table when it cracked in his hand! Needless to say, the peas and my bowl had to be thrown out, and the next thing I know, Steven turns around and looks at me and says, "oh no, Christmas is ruined!".

Now to most of you, this isn't funny, and makes no sense. My family however, are all probably laughing so hard they could pee on themsleves.

Let me fill you in.

***4 years ago, while living in Dallas, we decided to have Thanksgiving at mine & Stevens house. Since everyone was coming down, we thought it would be a good idea to have Caroline's 2nd birthday party the same day. This was a Saturday by the way! I was stressed to say the least. As I get the Turkey out of the oven, Tracy comes over and pulls on one of the legs...it comes off in her hand. She then looks at me and says," oh no, Thanksgiving is ruined!" I burst into tears, grab a bottle of wine, a pack of cigarettes and march out of the house to sit in my driveway having myself a pity party.***

Now your all in the loop!

So after Steven tells me I ruined Christmas dinner, we sit down to eat. It was by all accounts excellent, regardless of the fact that a bowl broke!

Then we start in on the fun!

Silly Caroline


No comments: