Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

20 January 2009

URGENT Prayer Request

Hey friends- I need your help!
My bestest friend in the whole world had tragedy hit Friday night. Michelle's husband, David, was in a serious, serious car wreck. He was on his way to his youngest son's practice, and was basically hit, and then run off the road by an 18-wheeler. The truck rolled several times. The air bags didn't go off, and the seatbelts didn't lock. David hit the windshield, and broke through. His neck is broken at his C6 vertebrea in 3 places. It doesn't look like there is any spinal cord damage, but they are checking him constantly. Please pray that he will make it through this, and that Michelle has the strength to take care of their 4 kiddos in these tough circumstances.

I love you Michelle, and I love your sweet family! I pray that God is with you during this time, and that his hands will heal David, and lift your family up in his loving arms! I wish I was there with you! Love, Alicia

The Grubbs Family: Gabriel, Lexi, Michelle, David, Kyle & Gracie

5 comments:

Frugal Jen said...

Michelle and her family are in my prayers. Please keep me posted.

Anonymous said...

....be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might.
Ephesians 6:10



"Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God."

We will say a prayer for your friend and her family.

Shera

Heather said...

WOW!! They are in my prayers! Have you received an update?

Earth Mama Sarah said...

Oh my! Sending Michelle much love and positive energy....

The Drama Mama said...

Do you have any updates on Michelle's fam?....just thought I'd check! Thanks girl for all your sweet comments!