Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

07 January 2009

How About....

A question & answer session?

I know I only have a few readers, but I have nothing to do at work at the moment {shhhh...don't tell my boss, oh wait, she reads my blog...busted!}, and thought maybe the few readers who don't know me would be willing to be adventuresome and ask me a question.

Now, most of my readers don't leave me comments, but I know you are reading! Why not make yourself known? I'd love to meet y'all! Even if you keep quiet, I'm thrilled that something has brought you here for a visit!

If you want to know anything, go ahead and ask....I'm an open book!

{And I love to talk, just ask anyone!}

5 comments:

The Drama Mama said...

Oh girl, you know I'm here! And I think I know a lot about you already...don't really have a question, but I can't wait to read the Q&A session!

Elyse said...

Hmmm.thinking...Ok where do you see your self in 10 years? Easy question...do you plan on having any more kiddos?
~Elyse~

LeAnna said...

So, do you guys have any pets? Im sure you have mentioned if you do or not, but I thought I would throw that question out there for your Q&A session.

Frugal Jen said...

What is your favorite food?

j3k said...

You are so cracking me up!! I love your personality! I have 4 kids and my life is a openbook also. I am trying to learn about blogging and kind of just checking out others pages to get ideas. I want to kind of journal for my kids. I love how open you are. I want my kids to be able to look back and read mine some day and say "yep thats mom"