Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

16 January 2009

Brrrrrrr, it's Cold in Here!

I love my job. I hate my desk {yes, even though I should not hate, I do!}. Just picture walking into a vet's exam room. That's my desk. Seriously.

Our office is so cold, that my office manager and I have coats, gloves, and blankets to keep us warm while we work. And, as the only 2 girls in our area, it's my personal feeling that the men just think we're sissies!

My whole desk is a huge design of stainless steel, and it's cold! When they redesigned our offices, they wanted it to have the industrial, mechanical look and feel. I am surrounded by slate gray, and stainless steel! It looks sleek and nice until you lay your bare arms down to type! Then there is this slicing cold that runs right through you. Uggghhhh!!!!!

I ordered a desk pad thingy to put under my keyboard. It should cover the area where my arms rest when I type, so I am really, really hoping that it will help!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was -21 here the other day, now that is cold!!
Hope you all are well. Give Caroline a big hug for us.