Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

16 January 2009

I Need a Recorder

Seriously, I do The hubby has the worst memory ever! The worst. I just have to laugh at him now, because I used to get so mad when I would have to repeat plans, or a story to him. Yesterday, I ask him to go get me some paper work that needed to be mailed off. He gets it and tries to hand it to me, but my hands are full, so I just tell him to put it in my purse {which is sitting right next to me}.

He just called. Wanted to check on a few things. He needed to make sure that I had the paperwork for the truck. I just sat on the phone silent. After a few seconds, I said yes, I had the paperwork, did he not remember putting it in my purse? Of course he didn't.

I just started cracking up.....men, and their selective hearing/memories....................

What do ya do? I just laugh. Otherwise I might walk around a little agitated all the time!

No comments: