Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

23 January 2009

Sweet Caroline

Have I ever told you how much I love my daughter?

And have I ever told you I paint?

Caroline has always enjoyed time with her dear, sweet, beautiful mommy {did I really just "write" that out loud? lol!} Just kidding...but she loves to do whatever I'm doing, unless of course I'm cleaning. So, every so often when I am painting, I let her paint too. Now I am more than willing to let her paint on paper every day if she wants, but she usually wants to use canvas like me. Sorry for your bad luck kid! They cost way too much for me to let her just paint them daily! I do however buy her cheap canvas panels that she can paint on, but still she can paint like 6 in a day, so again not cheap.

Over the weekend I bought her 4 small canvases to enjoy, and boy did she! She was just giddy with excitement! I was working on a piece for her room, and she decided that since I painted something for her, she would paint the same exact thing so I could sell it!


How stinking cute is she? She melts my heart...

On another note...here are pictures of each of us in our matching glasses. It cracks me up!




1 comment:

Shorty said...

Love the pics! Great glasses and you both look awesome! I hope you'll share some pics of the finished artwork.

And, yes...you tell us how much you love your daughter not only by saying it directly, but also with how you write about her. I love reading your posts about her...the love is definitely felt!

You guys have an amazing weekend!