Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

06 January 2009

Butt Munch Mountain Christmas

{and no, I don't condone my daughter playing with Bratz, yes, she has one in her hand, but that poor doll has since disappeared!!!!!}


After we get our morning Christmas at home all squared away, we get all dressed and head to my parents house for the big family Christmas. A few years ago, my brother named their {the parents} house Butt Munch Mountain, so we lovingly refer to it that way! And this is so much fun for all of us because there are {3} six year olds in the family, and they are so much fun to watch!

Any way, we have certain traditions we carry out each year, and some we change up a bit.

First off, we all buy for the kids. Total there are six kids, including my 2 adorable nieces in Washington, ranging from 16 to 5 {almost 5}! Then the adults all draw names, that way we aren't all killing ourselves to buy for everyone. And usually for fun we have a small Chinese Christmas {White elephant} which is usually a hoot!

So there is a lot of present opening, and it takes quite a bit of time, not to mention we bring all of our presents from home too. We only do Santa and stockings at our house. The kids get to tear into their gifts at the same time, but the adults take turns opening ours.

After all that, then we sit down and eat our wonderful meal together, play games and just enjoy the holiday together.

Dillon, Blake & Caroline

Dillon, Blake & Caroline

Dillon, Blake & Caroline

Blake

Jeremy

My daddy...he got a new wagon for his tractor, can you tell how happy he is?

Trying to make her take a picture with me

The Parents {Daddy & Mary Lou}

Hook 'em Horns!

Blake and his dad, my brother Ron

My Daddy & me...isn't he just so cute?
{I really shouldn't say that on here...he already has a big head, this will just make it worse!}

No comments: