Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

06 January 2009

Baking Party

Here are a few shots of the annual baking party.




We had so much fun, and it was great to spend time with the girls! I ended up making the Chocolate Mint Balls, which I wasn't pleased with them, but they seemed to go pretty fast! My favorite of the day is Analisa's Christmas popcorn. It is so yummy! Caroline and I love it so much, we make it year round! It's super simple too!

Recipe:
Pop several bags of popcorn
Melt white chocolate bark in the microwave
Mix together
Pour out on wax paper
Cover in sugar sprinkles!

If you like the salty/sweet thing, you'll love this stuff!

********************************************************

My Favorite thing apperance wise were the Reindeer Cookies Rhonda made! Super Cute! And they were really good too!



Mary Lou's sugar cookies


Me & Tracy

No comments: