Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

28 December 2008

It's 4am...

Well by the time I finish this post it will be.

Why am I up at 4 am you might ask? Good question, and when I find out the answer, I'll let you know. Basically, I can't sleep.

I vowed to myself that I would not blog while I'm off for Christmas break. I really needed some good quality time with my sweet hubby and Caroline. I don't go back to work until January 5, 2009 {one of the many perks of working for a university!}, and wanted to take a break from everything but family.

Something compelled me to log on tonight in my sleeplessness, and I am so sad to see that Mck Mama's precious baby Stellan is in the hospital. I just keep praying for this little miracle child.

So, since I was on, I decide to blog a little.

No pictures, no stories...just yet. I'll get to all that later.

Right now, I just wanted to check in on my sweet friends, and say hello, and "touch base". I hope everyone out there in blogville is doing great.

We'll talk soon!

Much Love,
Alicia

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

I've been taking a blogging break too but got back on yesterday. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!