Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

12 December 2008

Weekend Please

Is anyone else ready for the weekend?

I sure am! Ready to wind down a little, although I'm not sure how much I will get to "wind" down. We are driving to Sugarland tomorrow, spending the night and then driving to Galveston to pick the parents up from their latest cruise. They flew overseas to get on the ship and sail it back here, and normally they would just get a rental and drive home. But since Galveston hasn't yet recovered, there are no rental car places open, and no way to stay unless you want to spend over 300.00 a night {no, thank you}! So they offered hubby and I a night away on them if we would drive their car to get them. What an awful deal huh? I night away alone, and driving their car {which is already filled with gas}...LOL!

So those are our plans for the weekend. Hope everyone has a great relaxing weekend!
{sure, who gets to relax this time of year?}

No comments: