Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

09 December 2008

Long Overdue

I am so bad sometimes.

A month ago I went to Dallas, to spend the day with my oldest friend, Sarah. Not old in age, in years of friendship! Sarah and I met in the 5th grade, which I knew was a long time ago, but never thought much about it. On the drive up, I realized that with her 31st birthday, we had been friends for 20 years! Wow! I was in shock. I mean I knew we have been friends forever {ha} but not 20 years!

Anywho, she was spending some time with her parents in her childhood home, and I went to stay with her for a night. She has the most precious little girl, Miss Ruby {who I could just eat up} and I got to spend time with her too! I was so excited to have this time with them!

We took Ruby to the park, lounged around the house, and went to have dessert at Macaroni Grill. It was so great to see them! Here are some pictures from our time together!


Miss Ruby on the swings

Sarah & Ruby

Ruby & me

Miss Ruby on the see-saw

Sarah & me

Our dessert {we had a glass of champagne to celebrate!}


The next day we took a walk and Ruby was so cute, she loves to be outside!


Playing in the leaves



Playing with Grandmama and Charlie {the dog}

No comments: