Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

15 December 2008

Picture Tag

I saw this on my sweet friend Hollie's blog, and I, too, was very curious to see what I would find.....

The object of the picture tag is to:

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer

2) Select the 4th picture in the folder

3) Explain the picture

4) Tag 4 people to do the same

NO CHEATING! (cropping, editing, etc!)

Here's what I found!




How perfect! This is one of my favorite pictures ever! To understand why, you will have to read this. I will explain a little more. My mom passed away 7 years ago. At the time I had a very dear friend named Heather who helped me through the hard times. She lost her brother only a year before, and knew what I was going through. She told me about seeing butterflies after he passed, and that they mean eternal life. From that point on, she and I would always see 2 butterflies together. To us, it was our loved ones watching over us, and just stopping by to say hi! When I had Caroline, she and I carried on telling Boog about the buttlerflies, thus she thinks that any butterfly she sees is my mom coming to say hi to her! Soooo, when I took this picture, it melted my heart...Caroline told me that my mom was kissing her {tears in my eyes now!}, and she was so happy!

No comments: