Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

02 June 2009

Thought Filled Tuesdays


It's that time again!

-Today is Caroline's Kindergarten Graduation, I can't believe it's over so fast!

-Let me share one of the things I loathe...

...I can't stand doing the laundry, its so bad that when I 1st lived on my own, I would take my laundry to a laundry service and pay them by the pound to wash, dry, hang & fold my stuff, it cost me a fortune, but I would so do it again if husband would let me!

-I'm really loving getting outside on the weekends and being in the sunshine.


-I have the baby blues really bad right now. Everyone is pregnant or has a newborn, I want one! I guess it's time to start saving for more infertility treatments. For those who are just now reading my blog, we have tried 3 times so far with no luck, but I'm a trooper and am not discouraged.

-I finally went and got a massage...it was glorious. I would have paid to stay there for hours! Husband would have killed me {not really...he's a softy!}, so I went home instead.

-We have the best friends. Our riding lawnmower broke, and Robert & Lisa came over to mow for us..they are so great! Thanks y'all!

-If I could only have one item of make-up for the rest of my life I would choose mascara...I have to have it on at all times. My favorite has always been Lancôme Hypnôse...

...but since it costs $24 and I go through it so fast I have mostly settled for L'Oréal Voluminous...


...but now, L'Oréal has now come out with a new mascara:Extra Volume Collagen Mascara

This stuff is exactly like Lancôme Hypnôse...I am in heaven!
Description: This Extra Volume Mascara by L'oreal contains Hydra Collagen which creates up to 12x more volume with no clumps, extra volume brush is twice as thick as traditional brushes.



If you feel like joining in and sharing your random thoughts go ahead! This is a simple thing, really it is. There is no point, or direction to these posts, just simple musings you have that you are willing to share! Have Fun!!!!!

3 comments:

Camily said...

I am definitely getting the mascara. I have used Loreal Voluminous forever, so if it's better than that, I'm LOVING it!!!!!

Laurie said...

I didn't realize your infertility struggles--I will keep you in my prayers!

I love make-up tips! I used max factor 2000 calorie for years, but started using colossal by maybelline it also has collagen in it! I love it, but I might have to try the new loreal one you suggested! Thanks girl!

The Drama Mama said...

I am totally a mascara girl too! Gotta have it...I just bought new mascara, but I'm thinking I need to make another trip to the store for that other one! HUGS!