Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

12 June 2009

Finally Friday

My week has been full of so much stuff: prayers, driving the back-up car with no a/c, finishing projects, injured family members, summer planning, work, and all my normal mommy/wife duties!

Whew
...I'm glad it's Friday!

And remember the supercute Coffee Table I was re-doing?



Here is the finished coffee table {except for the edges and drawers...so I guess it's not finished at all} I have been slaving away on in my very few spare hours!







Here is a close up of the knobs I made for it


And I did tell you that this was also going to be a chess/checkers board right?
Well, these are a few of the pieces for it! The top piece is what the checkers all look like, the other set of game pieces are brown with pale green embellishments.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On to the next thing. Just because I love her so much {which is no surprise to any of you}, here a a few pictures of Caroline and her quickly changing moods!


Pouty one minute...

Silly the next!
Have a great weekend friends!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love your blog! And your table is turning out great! The pics of you and your daughter are beautiful!
Have a great weekend, Kimberly

Earth Mama Sarah said...

Love that table! I have a project of my own I'd like to get started on. Can you tell me how best to get rid of old adhesive off of wood? Love ya!

Laurie said...

Great job on the table--a true trash to treasure redo!!

myfourgems said...

awesome table! that looked like a lot of work!

all things girly said...

hey-

need a baby gift from you for some friends that live in Austin, will you email me so we can chat!

macbrown1@msn.com

talk soon-
Vanessa

Tim said...

I just love that little girl!

I think we all wish that we were as crafty and talented as you my friend!

Love and Prayers,

Tim