Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

26 June 2009

Calling All Momma's

I need a little help from the Momma's! I have a sweet bloggy friend Tessa who writes the fabulous blogs Pardon Our Poo and Fat Chants. She cracks me up with how candid she is about raising her little boy and Fat Chants is hilarious even if your not trying to get down to that size 4 you've always dreamed of, you should really stop by.

Anywho...she is also a talented writer and business mom {ya know, business woman, but a mom..well I thought I was pretty cute with that one!} and she needs some feedback from her fellow mom entrepreneurs. She asked on her blog if she could pick our brains, and I of course said yes...who doesn't need a good brain picking every now and then right? So here is a little message I got from Tessa:


Thanks so much for allowing me to "pick your brain." :) You totally rock! Would love for you to click this link: http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=WEB229B38GZY6K and take a quick survey regarding marketing and mom-run businesses ... it's for a side biz a colleague and I just launched (results will help us tailor our offerings to best serve our clients).

If you know of any other mom/business owners, I would be forever grateful if you'd send this on to them, as well.

Thanks again, Mama! :)

I took the survey this morning, and its super quick! So, if you are a mom & business owner, please take a few minutes to help another mom out! And please feel free to send the link to any momma's you know that have their own businesses as well!

No comments: