Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

09 June 2009

Thought Filled Tuesdays



So how was your weekend? Mine was good thanks! HeHeHe!

-We had a pretty low key weekend. Cleaned did more laundry...ughhh! Reorganized a bit.

-And I am really trying to de-clutter {is that even a word} the house and make more use of the space. We have soooo much furniture that I can't seem to find the right place for things. And why is there never enough storage? I'm at my wits end with this. And of course since we are trying to save money for more infertility treatments, it's not like I can justify going out and spending what I want to get things the way I want them! I'd much rather have a baby!

-I made a pot roast on Sunday morning, and let it slow cook all day...YUMMY! I love a good pot roast...potatoes, onion, carrots...and of course the roast, but really, I could live without the roast, I want the tender veggies!

-The only grocery stores we have down here are H-E-B's, and they're okay, I would still rather have a Central Market, but since H-E-B owns them, I can deal with it! H-E-B has their own brand of ice cream...now I am usually a Blue Bell only girl, but let me tell you, this stuff is awesome! I had some back on my birthday, and thought I would try to find it....Score! I found it....White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle...my tummy was so happy!

-I really need some parenting tips. Caroline has always been a pretty good kiddo, tons of energy, but pretty well-mannered. Lately she has really been pitching fits, whining, and arguing while whining. What do I do? It seems like nothing works. And its not just about getting her way, it's over anything and everything...is this normal?


One day, she'll be so mad at me for posting this!


If you feel like joining in and sharing your random thoughts go ahead! This is a simple thing, really it is. There is no point, or direction to these posts, just simple musings you have that you are willing to share! Have Fun!!!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I really think kids go through stages where fits are more prominent. My son does this alot. We'll struggle with him and as it seems he'll "grow out of it" and then a few weeks later, the fit-throwing boy is back..it's exhausting! Good luck to you!

Elyse said...

I agree w/Jen. Every kid goes through that emotional stage where they whine & cry. The kids that I have babysat for did this too. The mother even told me 5 was a very "emotional age." Go figure! I have tried to ignore it and also told them that if they needed to cry/whine, to go sit in their room and come back when they are ready to be "big kids again."
~Elyse