Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

05 June 2009

Dallas Anyone?

Now that school's out, I am thinking about a trip to the Big D...whaddaya think? Huh? I'm not sure when I would get to head that way, but at 1st thought maybe mid July. I have to check with Michelle before I make any plans of course because I would be the worst BF{this means best friend daddy} in the whole wide world if I didn't get to spend time with her!

So since I'm planning this little trip to my old neck of the woods, I was wondering if a few of my old girlfriends would love to meet up while I'm there? Hollie, Jen? And maybe since Hollie & Camily are buddies, I could meet you too? And of course the precious kiddos too! Just a thought, let me know what you girls think, and I'll see what I can figure out!

And for some reason, I'm in a really goofy mood today...so on that note Happy Friday...make a silly face!







And, yes...we are aware that we are HUGE dorks!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Oooh ... I'm thinking of heading to Dallas the end of July or very first of August to meet up with Jen. Maybe we could coordinate and have a huge bloggy get together!
Nicole

Shorty said...

That's ok...I'm a huge dork myself, so we can trade stories! I'm in the DFW area...would love to meet a bloggy friend!

Elyse said...

Ok...so I live by the DFW airport and would L-O-V-E to meet some of my peeps who blog. I know Drama Mama lives about 30-45 minutes away from me and I have been dying to meet her too! Keep us updated on your plans I will make myself avaliable!
~Elyse

The Drama Mama said...

OK, so we have to become better planners! Seriously, why don't we find a weekend when we could all get together for dinner or something? I'm in!

Elyse, I don't think I knew you were that close to me?! Let's do it! Alicia, let us know when you plan on coming!

Camily said...

How fun! I would love to meet you! Let's definitely coordinate and everyone get together. You can ask Hollie, I'm a big dork, too!

Angela said...

Yeah, good luck trying to get together with Michelle. She has been at the pools in McKinney since the first weekend in May and goes through September. I live 10 minutes from her and doubt I will see her much before October:( Last summer I had to pick Gabe up from the sitter if I wanted him to see Blake at all.