Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

28 May 2009

8 Things

Vanessa at All Things Girly tagged me to do the 8 things lists.

8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:

1. Summer nights, I just love them.
2. sunflowers blooming
3. starting a new book {I'm going with Vanessa's advice and getting My Sister's Keeper}
4. My new niece arriving in September
5. re-doing my "craft" room
6. not having a lot to do this weekend!
7. time with Caroline
8. harvest to be over so hubby is home more!

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY

1. Went to work
2. had lunch with my parents
3. blogged
4. started a new cross for Caroline's room
5. Made Chicken Picatta for dinner
6. watched Days of our Lives
7. crimped Caroline's hair...so funny!
8. cleaned

8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO

1. get a facial and massage right now & I even have a gift certificate for the spa!
2. start remodeling our kitchen
3. be really frivolous and shop, shop, shop!
4. travel more
5. sew better
6. sleep in just one morning
7. find a church I really belong to
8. spend a week with Michelle

8 SHOWS I WATCH

1. House
2. Days of Our Lives
3. Medium
4. Fringe
5. One Tree Hill...I know, but I can't help it
6. FOX News
7. Brothers and Sisters
8. America's next top model

8 PEOPLE I TAG

1. Laurie
2. Camily
3. Elyse
4. Trina
5. Shorty
6. Leanna
7. Lindsey
8. Shera

Have fun! Can't wait to read your answers!

8 comments:

Elyse said...

SO cool...I am taking your advice and my next will be "My sister's keeper." I know I already did this thingy last week, but I may do it again soon...since I ADORE lists :)
Hope you have a great day!
~Elyse

Laurie said...

Hey girl! Thanks for tagging me...this is going to be fun! I loved reading all your answers!! I want to see pics of the craft room redo when your finished!! Mine needs to be cleaned actually!:)

Camily said...

Ah! you got me!! How fun--can't wait to do this!

And--I also watch Days and we could have so much to say right now. This is so corny, but I LOVE Sami and Rafe. I'm ready for Stephanie to get rescued. It's getting old.

Anonymous said...

Fun!

Lindsey said...

Yeah! Thanks for tagging me-I LOVE doing these fun things! :)

tessa said...

Head over to pardon our poo and you'll "hear" that I gave you an "almost" shout out on the radio ... http://pardonourpoo.blogspot.com/2009/05/on-air.html

I'm a doof, but I did try!

Sawatzky family said...

Just popped over from Pardon Our Poo
Great blog!

Lauren said...

Thank you for stopping by to share your story with me! I hope we can be blog friends!

Love,
Lauren