Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

13 May 2009

Biggest Loser

Oh my...what a week! I have so much to blog about, so many things that I have to say, or want opinions on...are y'all up for it? I hope so!

Biggest Loser Shocker!
Wow! I never saw that coming! Jerry or Helen! I have to say, I was quite impressed!


Can you believe this 64 year old grandpa spanked the pants off of everyone? Well, most of them did awesome, but a few not so good!


I knew Helen wanted to win, but I never thought she would! Granted, I think she's just a tad too skinny now, and that's just me, but still what an amazing job!



And can I just say who would have thought there was such a hottie in Kristin? Uh-hmm....that sounded kinda bad, but you know what I mean!



And Tara...we all knew with her determination she would lose the weight, but wow! Good for her!


Mike...way to go!!! Such an accomplishment! Can you just imagine how totally different his life must feel to him?

5 comments:

LeAnna said...

I agree on the fact that Helen is too skinny. I actually posted that in my post today too. As far as her winning, I was dissappointed. I thought Tara deserved it more, but whatever they all did great. As for Jerry winning the at home part, I was SHOCKED, but so glad! He deserved it. He worked his booty off, literally! And with Kristen, I had always thought she would be really pretty if she could lose the weight, she has gorgeous eyes, but her voice is SO annoying! And I hope that Mike and Big Daddy (thats what we call Ron at our house) go home and help Max and that they do an update on him or announce that he'll be on the next season!

Laurie said...

I so enjoyed watching the biggest loser last night! My Hubs threatened to turn it off if Helen won--we always thought she was a little selfish to send her daughter home instead of herself, but she made the most of her opportunity! And Jerry---just plain shocker! Still in shock! Crazy! Don't take this the wrong way, but was he always that goofy?? Kristin was always a fave of mine--I wish she could have been in the finale! And lastly, my hubs and I think that Max should be on the next Biggest Loser! I hope it happens! You heard it hear first if it does!;)

The Drama Mama said...

Robbie and I were hooked on this season of Biggest Loser...we too, were blown away. We thought it would be cool for Ron to win the $100,000 and then Mike to take the other...but HELEN? Crazy! I told Rob that I think she is too skinny too. It was a season of shockers, huh?!

Robbie said he thought Max would be on the next season too!

Camily said...

I LOVED this season! We were totally hooked. I agree with everyone and want Max on next season. I also think Helen is too skinny! But I am so amazed at the changes in most of them. What an amazing show that actually helps people!

Always a Southern Girl said...

I usually watch the biggest loser, but this season, I didn't get to watch any episodes.

I just wanted to let you know that I have an award for you over at my blog! Hop on over an get it.

Have a great week.