Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

05 May 2009

Thought Filled Tuesdays

I have yet to be at a loss for things to talk about {uh-hmm} and I was sitting here this morning as I am updating a website for work, thinking about so many random things. Who would have guessed that, right? And the brilliant idea came to mind that I {I mean we} should have a day completely devoted to random, rambling thoughts, that are rattling around in our pretty little heads. So I give you:



I'll give this a shot and see if anyone is even remotely interested in this, and wants to join in!

So here goes my Thought Filled Tuesday post...

Last night, while I'm in bed trying to force myself to sleep, I was trying to figure out why on earth Caroline keeps getting up in the middle of the night 3 times a week to get in bed with us? She just tells me that she wants to...hmmmm.

This is finals week for our undergrads, and I really can't help but laugh at them when they are running around panicking. I don't think of myself as "old", but I guess maybe I am...these students who are of legal age to drink are babies, they just look so young.

It doesn't matter how much research I do on the World Wide Web, I still can't seem to find any useful information on Caroline's diagnosis of Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Perpura {ITP}.

I got a gift certificate for my birthday this weekend to get a massage...but now I can't figure out which kind of massage I want! Any suggestions?

What am I going to cook for dinner tonight? No clue, I forgot to leave some meat in the frig to thaw!

Okay, so this is just a quick little glimpse of what I was pondering the last few days. Let me know if this is something you want to join in on, or continue to see each week. And trust me, if not, you WILL NOT hurt my feelings!

Happy Evening to you all!

4 comments:

T said...

I am the undergrad panicking this week except I'm just not as young as the rest of them. I started late! Lol!

On the massage...go for the hot stone massage! I LOVE it....wonderful!! I wish I could go get another one right now!

Have a great week! BTW...I love these random post like this!
Oh and thanks for the award, I've been behind on my post! Trying to catch up!

Lindsey said...

I love the random posts! I bet all of us think the same thoguhts, jsut don't post them....we all have a little ADD in us!

Oh, I LOVE just a plain-ol' massage-not too hard, I think it's called a swedish?! You should go enjoy that asap!

Camily said...

I think this is a great idea! (Thanks for the award, by the way) and I would totally love to do it.
My son, Matthew, who just turned 5, is just now mostly sleeping in his own bed. He did, however, join me last night.

Laurie said...

I think it is a great idea! I missed out this week seeing that is almost Wednesday and I need to get in bed!!

BTW--Happy belated Birthday Girl! :) I didn't know!