Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

26 May 2009

Can it Really Be Almost Over?

I cannot believe Kindergarten is about to be over! Really. I swear it was just last week that I cried my eyes out as I walked Boog into the mean evil school {my words, not hers}. I was so heartbroken. If you don't remember how cute she was or how pathetic I was, you can refresh your memory of her 1st day of school.


So this whole thing is quickly coming to an end. Faster than I ever thought possible. We have been so busy this month that sometimes I'm not even sure what the date is! Field day was just 2 weeks ago.





Then last week we had the end-of-the-year swim party at the water park, and the same night we had Book Night at Barnes & Noble! Whew! What a day that was...Boog was so worn out she was in tears when we left the bookstore. Poor thing!


This week is pretty quiet, but then we have graduation next week. I just can't believe it's coming to an end. Wow!


1 comment:

Laurie said...

Sorry...I was not receiving updates either...so weird, sometimes I don't understand blogger!

LOOKS LIKE YA"LL HAVE BEEN BUSY HAVING A LOT OF FUN! CAN"T WAIT TO SEE PICS OF CAROLINE"S K GRADUATION! HOW MEMORABLE! WAY TO GO CAROLINE AND YAY FOR SUMMER!:)