Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

07 October 2008

So many things!

So I have a lot to post about, and will make several of them today so as not to make one Huge one! But, while it is fresh on my mind, I have to VENT!

I was out getting lunch just now, and running to the post office, and there was this car parked next to me. Why is this so important you may ask?

There were 2 babies in the car WITHOUT car seats!!!!! One was in the FRONT seat in a womans arms, and the other was laying down in the back seat!!!!! What is wrong with people? Many of you know how much this upsets me, so I did what I always do.....I called the police. I gave them the make of the car and the license plate info!!!!!

Maybe I should mind my own business, but on this I just can't! It breaks my heart to see that people do that to their children. And yes, I have heard the argument about not being able to afford a car seat....especially multiple car seats. BUT...police departments, fire departments, and MANY other places will provide them to people who can't afford to buy them.

Caroline will ride in a "seat" for as long as her little hiney will fit in one! I don't care if she is 8 years old! {she's about to be 6, and still has a "full booster".

No comments: