Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

13 October 2008

MckMama

Most "bloggers" seem to know about MckMama and baby Stellan. If you don't, check her out. For those of you who know what I'm talking about, you will understand this post! After following her blog, and feeling so touched by her and her family, I decided I wanted to contribute to the Stellan Name Gallery.

Most of you also know that I am a creative genius {just kidding!!!}, and that I LOVE to paint and make things. So, I sat down and decided that Stellan should have a piece of wall art. So I painted him a canvas. Which, if I do say so myself, is super precious {that's for you ML}! I have been waiting to make this post, but I didn't want to until MckMama received her gift.

I got the email today! And she loves it! Yipee! So without further delay:





I don't know about the rest of you, but it makes me feel so good to know that I have brightened someone's day. It makes a heart feel good! I hope the best for this sweet family, and keep them in my prayers daily.

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

That is so cute! What a special thing you did. I follow her blog too.