Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

29 October 2008

Prayer for MckMama

"Please Lord, be with this family today as they bring their precious baby into this world. We know that whatever your plan is, Stellan will be in your arms. Please give MckMama and family some peace during the trials of today. I pray that Stellan will be a healthy baby, but know that whatever his condition, its your plan and its up to you to handle it. Lord, I know this family is blessed with your love, and pray that even during the rough times today they feel that love. It is my prayer that you give them peace, comfort and wisdom Lord. I pray for a quick recovery for MckMama so that she will be able to rejoice in her newborn son. Lord, I pray these things in your name, Amen"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If anyone wants to join me in a prayer, please leave a comment, we can be prayer warriors together!

2 comments:

The Drama Mama said...

Amen, Sister! Praying right now as Stellan is brought into this world! Lord, may they feel Your peace!

Frugal Jen said...

We are praying for baby Stellan too. I've haven't seen any recent posts on her page I've been praying for them.