Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

01 October 2008

It's only hair after all....

Every now and then I get tired of my long locks and I decide to cut them....this was the case yesterday. Now I know, many of you prefer me with my long hair {Michelle, if you read this before I call you, I'm sorry!} Trust me, my usually sweet hubby, wasn't so sweet last night! Our conversation went something like this:

Me: Surprise Honey!

Tab: Ugggghhhhhh

Me: I love you honey, it'll grow back!

Tab: Uh-huh


So, if you don't like it, so what! Just don't say anything!


The Old Hair














The New Hair {my hair is naturally curly}




























9 comments:

Kellye Bug said...

I love your hair! You're such a pretty girl!

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

Awww....thank you girly!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you didn't cut it shorter, I really do like it. It's very cute!! Miss you bunches!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the encouragement.
I love your hair, it looks great.
Did you see my Dad?
If you do see him, try to pawn one of your wonderful creations off on him for me. I need me one of those Caroline Sunshine Designs!

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

Thanks! I haven't seen him yet...tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

We love it short. Even shorter would be our preference but it is really cute.
Dad and Mary Lou

Frugal Jen said...

I think it is really cute! I want to chop of my hair too!

Earth Mama Sarah said...

I love it! But you're a hot mama no matter what your hair looks like! My hair is about the same length now, too!

Tim said...

You are so cute to me either way. I have to say though that Im with Tab on this one, I prefer long hair to short. If Carey cut her hair I would freak out.

I do have to give you props though, your rockin that short look! I think the shorter style has a higher cute factor but they are both really nice.

Love and Prayers

Tim