Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

14 October 2008

I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm crazy

I was showing Caroline some pictures last night. She gave me really odd looks. She asked me why I took so many pictures of things like her sleeping, and before she leaves for school, and her mopping {and many more}. I explained that some day I wanted to be able to look back and remember those moments. She didn't think I was so crazy then.

On the 1st day of school, she took a picture of Tab, me and her with her to school. She wanted it in case she was lonely and missed us {how stinking sweet!}. So after I explained to her why I take so many pictures she looks at me and says, "you mean like I took my picture with me to school, you take silly pictures so you won't miss me?" I told her that yes, I don't want to miss her, or forget all the sweet and fun things that she does. She hugged me and told me she loved me! Oh how that made my whole day! Now you can see why she was looking at me like I was crazy! I do take a LOT of pictures and capture some crazy stuff!


Avery & Caroline {so sweet}

Caroline - with her book
and her baby's pack-n-play
{if you look closely, you can see her barbies all tucked in}

She wanted me to paint her toenails "halloween"
{they are so small all I could do was polka dots!}

One morning before school

I know....random stuff, but I don't want to forget a thing!

No comments: