Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

22 September 2008

Seriously...It's Monday?

How did the weekend fly by? I feel like I missed it! I was really looking forward to some pj wearing laziness, but that NEVER happened! I was too busy!

We have the pleasure {and I'm not being sarcastic...we love it!} of living next door {across 10 acres} to my brother in law and his brood. Which is great because his girlfriend {hopefully fiancee before long} has a little girl {Avery} which is Caroline's BFF. So they play all the time and spend the night, so its great because we can always count on each other for watching the girls, or picking them up from school....so great!

To the point. Tab, his brother, and their father love cars. And racing. And buying cars/trucks and fixing them up, or making race cars/hot rods out of them. So they have been working on several on-going fix-er up projects for the last month or so with no end in sight! They work on them every night...EVERY night! Which really doesn't bother me, I'm just trying to make a point of how much they get into this stuff!

Friday, Caroline went home with Avery, and I stopped at the store to get some dinner fixins. Its the weekend, so why not all get together and eat? Amy brought the girls over after they finished their art project {which was super cute by the way...they painted pumpkins} and they helped me make cookies to decorate after dinner. I made beef fajitas, which were so yummy, and we had a nice family dinner with my husbands family.

After dinner we all got into the spirit of Halloween fun by decorating cookies! We all had a really good time trying to make the best looking cookies...it was so funny!

Below you can see some of the fun...just ignore my messy kitchen....remember I was cooking and making cookies!

Fun Fun Fun!

Avery posing


I think she has a little to much icing!




Our yummy cookies
Enjoying their "masterpieces"

Cookie Monsters

After...they crashed!

No comments: