Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

17 September 2008

Divine Caroline - Site contest!!!

Okay...I doubt that I'm one of those Blogs that people read frequently, other than a few friends ;)...but to all of my readers, there is a contest for your Favorite Site! I have nominated one of my favorites: The Drama Mama and I hope people will go see her! She makes me laugh, cry, and knows my mommy woes! She shares her family, her faith and her mommy wisdom with complete honesty. To vote all you have to do is go to Divine Caroline!

Please go see her site and then vote for her!

P.S. She may kill me, but she's a great Blog Designer too!

1 comment:

The Drama Mama said...

IT WAS YOU?!?! ALICIA!!!! You are too sweet....I really was so touched when I read what you wrote (tears in my eyes!). You are so super sweet...thanks friend!! Hugs!