Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

23 September 2008

Does Anyone Even Read This?

Curiosity has gotten the best of me. I am beginning to wonder if anyone even reads my blog?!?!?

Now I am not so self involved that I need comments {okay...maybe just a little :)} but I never know if anyone is reading. Now keep in mind that even if no one reads this, it is a memoir from me to Caroline. Something that she can look at and know how much I love her and how quirky her mommy really is, and remember all the good things about her family and friends!

If you do read, if you don't mind, just leave me a little comment every now and then. You can even do it anonymously, I'm not that picky! This is not something you have to be a member of.

That's it, show me a little love & support from time to time!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes. it is read.

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

I bet that's you daddy!

Anonymous said...

Aicia, as I've told you before...I love hearing about your "Murry Mahem" and I do read it every day, but I don't know how to send these comments...I'll try again...Janet

Anonymous said...

Oh heck, didn't spell your name right...sorry, it was a long day with those 2nd graders...Janet

Unknown said...

I don't know who anonymous is but it wasn't me. Mary Lou and I both read your blog. Suspect Shera does also.

The Drama Mama said...

You know I read, girl! Love keeping up with you guys!! :)

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

I just figured out who anonymous is! Thanks L...love ya!