Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

22 September 2008

A Little About Me...Just for Fun!

So I am at work....and I'm bored.

Someone just sent me an email "about me" survey thingy, so I figured I would just answer it here! Here goes.....

1. When was the last time you went to the bathroom outside? That's a good question....I'm not really sure.

2. When was the last time you saw one of your parents? Yesterday - saw both of them

3. Which family member do you most resemble? Caroline {I'm not sure who else I might look like...I'm adopted}

4. Do you wear cologne/perfume? Yes - I wear VS Pink and Kenneth Cole Reaction

5. Do you wear deodorant? Uhhh...yes! Secret shower fresh.

6. Do you 'clean up nice'? I think so.

7. When was the last time you tripped and fell? Well, I always bump into the walls at home, but I haven't fallen yet!

8. Where was the last place you slept besides your home? Hotel in Canada

9. What are you listening to right now? People talking

10. Have you ever started an uncontrollable fire? Not that I know of.

11. Ever run out of gas on the road? Nope...almost did once in high school, but I did lock my keys in the car with it running {also in high school}

12. Would you rather cut the grass or rake the leaves? Cut the grass - although my wonderful husband does both so I don't have to worry about it, he says I do it wrong and won't let me on the lawn mower anymore

13. Your name spelled backwards. aicila

14. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Pictures

15. Last time you swam in a pool. Sometime close to the 4th of July

16. Have you ever been in a school play? Absolutely, I've been in several. Bye Bye Birdie, The Wiz, Some Like it Hot

17. How many kids do you want? 2 - hopefully soon!

18. Type of music you dislike most? I don't really care for HARD rock music, and vulgar rap music

19. Are you registered to vote? yes

20. Do you have cable? DirecTV

21. Ever prank call anybody? Yes

22. Best friends? Michelle, Sarah, Lisa

23. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Doubtful

24. Do you have a garden? No - but I wish that I did

25. What's your favorite comic strip? the "Love is.." ones

26. Bath or Shower, morning or night? bath, morning & night {I don't like being dirty}

27. Best movie you've seen in the past month? Made of Honor

28. Favorite pizza topping? Cheese & Onion

29. Chips or popcorn? Chips!!!

30. What color lipstick do you usually wear? None....just gloss or chapstick

31. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Uh.....No, that's just odd

32. Orange Juice or apple? orange

33. Favorite type of chocolate bar? Dove Dark Chocolate

34. When was the last time you voted at the polls? School Bond Elections. Not too long ago

35. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? I don't eat tomatoes...yucky!

36. Are you a good cook? Yep, I love to cook!

37. Ever order anything from an infomercial? No

38. Sprite or 7-up? Sprite

39. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Nope

40. Ever thrown up in public? Yes...in the fifth grade while visiting my sister in college...so embarrasing

41. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? true love

42. Do you believe in love at first sight? Kind of, but I think its more attraction than anything

43. Can ex's be friends? Not in my experience...nothing good ever comes of it

44. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? I guess Michelle when she had Gracie

45. Did you have a lot of hair as a baby? No

46. What message is on your answering machine? You have reached Tab, Alicia & Caroline. Sorry we can't get to the phone right now. If you'll leave us a name, number & a message we'll get back to you just as soon as we can!





No comments: