Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

18 September 2008

Crazy, Hazy Days

I really had a lot of good topics to blog about today.....I just seem to have forgotten them through out the day! So at the moment the only thing that comes to mind is that the Boogie Monster gets to get her boogie on! That's right folks....our 1st night back at dance class is tonight! It seems like we just had the stinking recital....ON Father's Day {no less}! Only a few months to regain some kind of normalcy with our schedule, only to stir it all up again!

I'm sure I sound like a bad mom....I'm not {really}! In fact, those of you who know me, know how much I love dance. I took dance for 16 years, and it was always my dream for my daughter to take dance. I guess I just never thought about it from a parents point of view! My poor, poor mom! All the hours of driving me to dance and the $$$$ they spent!!!!! GOD BLESS my parents! I now know their pain! Now granted, it was all worth it to see her dance her little heart out on stage! She LOVED it! But, I feel so drained sometimes!

No comments: