Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

15 September 2008

Keep on Trucking!

I am sad to say that the IUI (intrauterine insemination) did not work this time. We were really hopeful since I actually made it the 2 weeks waiting time without "starting". But, late Saturday we knew there was no need to take the test. Please do not feel badly for us, we know the God has a plan for us, and that when He is ready we will know what that plan is!

We are not going to quit the infertility process, and plan to try again in a few months! Hopefully, we will be able to have a baby, but if not, then we are going to pursue other options.

I had a great talk with my best friend on Sunday morning, and we were just reaffirming that this was not the end, that God knows what he has in store for us! A lot of people can't believe that I'm not devastated, because so many people are when they can't conceive. I was telling Michelle that I hear so many women just heartbroken....and I just don't think they believe in Him! If they did, it seems to me that they would have faith that God does have a plan for all of us, and that He never gives us anything we can't handle!

PLEASE do not think that I am not sad, I just have my faith! And whether or not we have a baby, God gave me Caroline, and I will always feel so blessed!!!!!

Much Love~
Alicia

1 comment:

The Drama Mama said...

I meant to comment earlier when I was working on the blog and forgot! You have a great attitude about this. There is a reason for everything and no matter what, HE is holding you in HIS hands! You are blessed! Love ya!