Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

19 September 2008

PTA or Bust!

Sometimes I can't figure out how I get myself into these things! I WANT to be a part of the PTA at my daughter's school, I WANT to help in any way that I can.

I am now the Proud Committee Chair of The Academic Excellence Committee! WHOA! How did I manage that?

Now before I begin to get really whiney....it really isn't that hard. Just fill out some certificates for awards for every six & nine week report cards, AND get local businesses to donate gift cards! HA!!!!

I might be able to do the cutesy certificates, but get people to donate?!?!? I'm not so sure about that part. But in my defense, I told the PTA president that I would give it my best shot. And I really will.....I think!

Surely I can do this! If not, I am afraid I will end up kicked out of the PTA {I don't really think they'd kick me out....I hope!}

No comments: