Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

09 September 2008

I Just Can't Help Myself

Can we say, "Tuesdays Stink!". At least that's how I feel! So this morning was pretty comical in our humble abode....at least to me!

Caroline was a little slow getting it together this morning, and she went to bed at 8:30, like normal....with no complaints! But she was a bear this morning to get going. Breakfast was ready when I got her up, cartoons were on, and her clothes were laid out. This should have been easy. Then right around 7am her dad calls to chit chat with her, which is great, because normally she won't talk on the phone unless its a friend. The only bad part was that it slowed her down even more.

I kept reminding her to get dressed that the bus would be here in 10 minutes. Nope, she didn't make it. As I tell her for the third time to hurry, she yells that the bus is here and I need to run. What? I'm not running anywhere! I grab the rest of our stuff and head out the door. The bus is gone.

Now for me this is no big deal, I can take her to school, she just likes the bus. You would have thought it was the end of the world through her eyes! She started crying and then told me that it was all my fault because I had to go get a Dr. Pepper! Ha! I just didn't respond to that, and got her in the car and on our way. By the time we got to school...less than 10 minutes later, she was fine...until she remembered that she had to go to the dentist. She hates the dentist! So do I. I sent the blessed grandparents on that mission with her this morning, I'm not going! Am I a bad mommy? I hope that doesn't make me one, I just can't stand to see her cry, and I can't console her when we are at the dentist. I thought maybe my parents would have better luck than me! We'll see what they have to say!


Much Love~
Alicia

No comments: