Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

26 August 2008

So Big!

Of course everyone knows what today is.....the 1st day of school, Kindergarten, REAL school. I can't believe how big my baby is, it just blows my mind. Today was a traumatic event, but only for me. Caroline is a trooper, and marched right in to begin her day! She was a little nervous about going, but when we pulled in the parking lot and she saw her Uncle Ryan's car, she was ready to go! Her best friend Avery, basically her cousin, lives next door with her mom and Ryan, so she felt safe knowing that Avery was there too!

I of course cried the entire way to school, and the whole time we were there! Then I cried all the way to work, and have just recently stopped crying so that I could post about it! I have so many mixed emotions right now, that I can't even describe all of them. I am so excited for her to go and learn, but so sad because I can't just do what I want to with her anymore! No picking her up early for the zoo, or to get ice cream....she has to stay there now.

She had a good morning, Tab, and her dad (Steven) were both there to see her off, and I am picking her up when school gets out. Ok...I will just post the video and slideshow I made so you can see for yourself!





Much Love~
Alicia

No comments: