Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

05 August 2008

Canada: Day 5 & 6 - Toronto & St. Jacob's

We went to Toronto for the day to see the CN Tower, which is the tallest building in the world, or so they say! I believe them either way! Beautiful views from the observation deck, until you get to the glass bottom floor! I can handle heights just fine, and used to love roller coasters, but the second I stepped onto that glass bottom floor and looked down, I thought I was going to be sick! Literally I ran from there! I left ASAP, and went to find Mary Lou and the kids!

We had lunch at the Harbor of Lake Ontario, because we had a sailing trip planned for the afternoon! Our sailboat was the biggest sailboat I have ever been on, and was named the Kajama. Beautiful boat, great company, and a great sail! Tab got to help them hoist the sails, and Nathan and Caroline got to help them get the rope all rolled back up! The kids had a wonderful time on the boat!

The next day we headed off to a little Mennonite Village named St. Jacobs. The drive there was so pretty, we drove along the countryside and saw all kinds of old houses and farms. We shopped and ate lunch, shopped some more, and then ended the day by getting ice cream and letting the kids play on the river banks. Another great day!

Toronto

CN Tower

View from the Observation deck of the CN Tower


View from the Glass Floor of the CN Tower

Caroline & Nathan being silly at the docks


Caroline & Nathan being silly at the docks

The Kajama

Shera & Nathan

Tab & I

Caroline helping with the rope


Much Love~
Alicia

No comments: