Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

05 August 2008

Canada: Last days

The last couple of days, we didn't really have much planned, but just tootin' around. We went to see where my step-mom grew up, and took Caroline to the park to play, and we went to Sir Adam Beck, which is the Hydro Power Plant in Niagara Falls.

The Power Plant tour was really interesting! It doesn't necessarily sound like it would be to most people, but Tab and I are kind of History & Discovery Channel junkies, so we really enjoyed it! We learned a whole lot about Niagara Falls that I never would have even guessed! Did you know that they can literally "turn down" the flow of the Falls? Yep, they can, and they do it every night! Amazing!

Our last night in Canada, my cousin Shera, her husband Dan, and their son Nathan, invited us all over for dinner. We had a really good time with our family! I have inherited a whole family, after spending almost all of my life with none! I have no aunts or uncles, no cousins, and sadly I only had 1 grandparent when I was very young, so it was always just mom, dad, my sister & me. Now I have this huge family with Aunts, Uncles, and cousins galore, along with my step-siblings and their families! Wow! Anyhow...we had a great time eating and laughing, the kids swam and played all night! Here are the last of the pictures of our trip....enjoy!

Tab, Caroline & Me at the Floral Clock

Me & Boog

She is Fearless!

So now she hangs even higher!

Then sticks her tongue out at me!

Do you notice she is on TOP of the playground equipment...notice the roof behind her!!!

Tab & I at Shera's

Uncle Richard (Shera's dad)

Shera & me

Nathan

me & my daddy

Cousins

Shera, Nathan & Dan

Daddy, Shera, Dan, Me, Caroline, Tab & Uncle Richard

Crossing back into the States



Much Love~
Alicia

1 comment:

The Drama Mama said...

Awesome pics...it looks like you guys had so much fun!