Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

25 August 2008

1 more day......

I hate this. That's all I can think. I just don't want to believe that my BABY is no longer a baby. She is growing up much faster than I ever imagined. When your little it seems like time goes on forever and by the time your 30, you can't even keep up with what day it is!


I am having a hard time thinking of what my number 1 is going to be today. I already cried this morning on my way to work.....tomorrow is going to be so hard. And yes everyone, I know I always cry...I can't help it!

So I guess today can be 1 thing she did this summer to touch my heart. And this one really made me cry!

1. She told me that my mom kissed her.

.....Now, I have already explained that my mom passed away 7 years ago, and that Caroline thinks that all butterflies are my mom. We went to a butterfly conservatory in Canada and this is the picture I took..... It makes my #1 self explanatory! Talk about touching your heart!



No comments: