Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

14 July 2008

Summer 2007

Okay, so like I said, I would backtrack to 2007 to fill you in on all that happened. We got married in April, then I had a family crisis in Vancouver, Washington, so my parents and I went up there for a little over a month; that was from May to June. When we came back in June I flew with my 2 precious nieces home to Texas, and we left the next morning for the beach! Let me tell you we had a blast. The whole Family, and I mean WHOLE family rented a beach house for the week. Nothin' but sand, sun & surf for us!

Then we got home and the next week was Independence Day! So we had cookouts, and fireworks, and fun for all! Then I had to say goodbye to my nieces and send them back to Washington....I will miss them so much until the next time we get to visit. The rest of the summer, Caroline and I played around just about everyday, and I worked on getting my business up and going.

That is really about it for our summer last year, it was more eventful than this post sounds, but way too heartbreaking to go into. Lets just say that while we were home last summer, we had a blast, and wonderful times with our family and friends!



My niece Juanita

Nephews Blake & Dillon


Juanita in Washington


Caroline & Juanita at the beach


Tab & my daddy playing chess


Caroline



Much Love-
Alicia

No comments: