Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

11 July 2008

I'll start at the beginning

So....I figured I would start at the beginning, and work my way up to right now. First off, I married my honey a little over a year ago, and my life is perfect.......for us! We have so much happiness and love in our house, and so much fun too! Caroline is such a lucky girl, she has the best step-dad ever (and yes, Steven even thinks so too!) So I will start with a wedding picture.





There have been many great times in the last year, and here are a few pictures to highlight them.


me & my best friend ever...Michelle

Caroline trying to ride without training wheels

Caroline's 1st day of Pre-K

Halloween



That's it for this post! I will post more from this years (2008) journey's!

Much love,
Alicia

No comments: