Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

25 July 2008

O Canada, O Canada

Well, we are off to Canada for a week! Woo Hoo....I am so excited to be leaving this stinking Texas heat! My parents are already in Canada waiting on us to arrive...my step-mom is from Canada, so they are taking us to see where she grew up.

Anyhow, I am so ready to leave, and have a week with my wonderful husband and Booga Boo! No work, just play! So you will have to forgive me if I don't post while I'm gone, but I can assure you I will have a long one when we get home!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week next week!

much love~
Alicia

1 comment:

Earth Mama Sarah said...

Yay! Hooray for vacation, and Canada? AWESOME!!! Nice to see you here in blogland.... it's almost as good as living closer to each other! Can't wait to here about the trip, and give Miss Thing a kiss from her auntie.