Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

15 July 2008

A New Year....2008

So, I will start with saying that this year has been truly wonderful so far. I will attempt to catch everyone up with what's gone on so far!

Caroline of course started dance, which was super fun at first, then just dreadful! I will never know how my parents put up with it for 16 years! All the time, money and running to and from is completely exhausting. But the end result was pretty darn cute if I do say so myself! The sad part for me is that I always wanted mom and Miss Sandra to be there to see when my daughter had her 1st recital. I know they were sitting there together, watching, laughing, and talking about how much she reminds them of me, and that brings a small smile to my heart! They would have loved to see Caroline go through this journey, and so would many of our other dear friends and family. So I am going to post some pictures of her year in dance.































Baby Making. It seems so simple, but yet can be so hard. We decided we wanted to add to our family, and knew that it would be a challenging road. Unfortunately, my husband can't have kids, so we have to go down the infertility road. So rough. The first try didn't work, and we are waiting for our second try in August. I will keep everyone posted as we go through these trials and tribulations.

I also, sadly, but truly, had my 30th birthday. Now I know to those of you who are older than me, this seems really silly to be upset about, but for me it was the realization that I am no longer 20 something. 30 is not old, nor is it some doomed number. It was just a little hard to swallow.

Tab and I shared our 1 year anniversary! What a great thing! We have such a strong love and beautiful friendship, that I feel blessed to have found him! We both look forward to many, many great years together!

I also had the joy of having my best friend's 3 kiddos for the 4th of July weekend, while she and her hubby were off playing in Mexico! Really I'm not mad at them, just a little jealous! But, it was such a joy for them to be here and for them to spend some quality time with Caroline. They all miss each other so much! We played, and partied, did fireworks, swam, had ice cream, and made lots of memories together!


Michelle, Gabriel, Gracie, Me, Lexi & Caroline














Gabriel, Lexi & Caroline at the Fireworks

Gracie & Caroline at the 4th Celebration














Tab & Gracie at the 4th Celebration
Lexi, Me & Gracie at the 4th Celebration














The Parents at the 4th Celebration
Lexi & Caroline cooling off














Gabriel & Caroline eating ice cream
Avery, Gabriel & Caroline eating ice cream














Lexi made a sour face because of her Icee
The Gang














Avery & Gabriel eating ice cream
Sparklers at our house















Completely tuckered out!


No comments: