Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

09 December 2008

Handmade Christmas

My {step} sister, Tracy {who I just call my sister}, had the wonderful idea of making our Christmas gifts for our gift exchange this year! Which to be totally honest, is quite hilarious. You see, there are only 2 "artsy/crafty" people in the whole of our family...my brother {Ron}, and why me of course! So for Tracy to decide she thought we should make gifts, literally was hysterical.

Now, in her defense {and the rest of the family's} I'm sure they are all quite creative, they just don't pursue it the way Ron & I do. I am super excited to see what everyone has come up with!

I suppose I should get to the real point by now, which is that I have a sneak peak of what I have made...now I can't show it on the ol' blog because I know my family reads this, but here is a little preview.....




Can you guess what it is?

No comments: