Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

22 September 2008

Hot Rods & Racing...oh and a Bike

Since I talked about the men and their hobbies, I figured I would show you some pictures of them!

The first set is of the race car....a Suzuki Samurai
And I know it looks really strange, but its really fast, and they love it so I just go with it!




Now the next pictures are of the hot rod truck they are building. Now I don't understand a lot about this one, I just know its supposed to be in a class called Rat Rods. Which from what I have seen really just looks like a bunch of falling apart junked out hot rod type cars/trucks. But I can tell you it takes a lot of work and money to look this ugly....sorry honey!


Getting Started

Cutting the frame and cab apart

Front

Some thing they built on the front

Not really sure, but they welded a lot here!



Back

New stuff for the rear end


And my hubby also is an avid motorcycle rider. He's been riding since he was about 12. And has had so many I can't keep up with them! He has a Harley he has been modifying for the last several years, so I figured I would show it too...since he works on it!


His is the back one

Middle

Caroline wanted to sit with him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure why - guess I'm a glutton for punishment - but I check this dang thing every friggin day - - - I need therapy.

Chad