Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

27 August 2009

Thought Filled Thursdays


You may have to bear with me, I have a lot of thoughts right now! LOL!

-Have you been to sonic lately? I hadn't until yesterday, and let me tell you...I found pure bliss! I know I saw someone post about a new sonic drink, but I can't remember who! So if you by chance see this, thank you! Let me show you my new afternoon delight!

That's it in the middle...The Cherry Limeade Chiller...soooo yummy!

-Okay, now granted I have no inclination to ride a bike, but this just makes me mad.
I know most of our students either walk or ride a bike across campus, but come on! Can you at least put it up correctly? Your parents probably paid good money for that bike, especially since it's a Schwinn!

-Caroline can be such a ham! She does the strangest things sometimes. We were in Old Navy a few weeks ago and she just has to go see the dog as soon as we get there. Tell me you know what I'm talking about? Usually in the kids section is the "Old Navy Dog", the plastic dog, sometimes on a bench, or just on his own. Back to the point. Caroline knows I carry my camera in my purse, so as soon as we walk in the door, she heads straight over to her faithful pup, and begs for me to take a picture. BEGS! I know the other shoppers thought we had lost our marbles for sure!


-Caroline and I hit up sales constantly, and we stopped by a Gymboree Outlet and hit the payday! They had this sweet dress and hat that she fell in love with almost as fast as she can blink her little eyes, so I gave her my standard "maybe sweetie" and kept on looking. Finally I let her get it, because it was just too darn cute! Here she is with her dad when we went to Dallas a few weeks ago.


-Do you let your kids help cook? I mean really cook, like stir things on the stove? I have been refusing for a long time, and finally thought she could be careful enough to help me scramble eggs. She did GREAT! I was a nervous wreck the whole time, but she loved it!


-I saved the best for last! I was driving down the street the other day in town, when a sign caught my eye:

OMG!!!!! You have got to be kidding me!

No comments: