Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

18 August 2009

Silly Girls

I already mentioned the Blog Party, but I haven't had the chance to fill you in on the rest of the weekend. Since I don't live in Dallas anymore, I stayed with my best friend Michelle and her family. Let me tell ya, I love them sooo much! We had a very brief chance to catch up, but it was still wonderful!

Gracie, Me, Lexi, Gabriel


I got there around 11:30 Friday night, after leaving the Blog Party and driving an hour, and they kids were still going strong! I always tell y'all about Caroline and her boundless energy, but these kids can rival her anyday! Lexi, their middle kiddo who just turned 5, is the spunkiest little thing! She had to dance for me, try on her new school uniforms, practice her cheerleading, and just entertain me to no end! Gabriel, who is 12 weeks older than Boog, gave me hugs, then just played on his PSP for a little while before joining in on the fun. Gracie is the baby, a little over 2, and the cutest darn thing ever! I just want to eat her up! I spent most of the time loving on her while I had the chance.

Lexi's cheerleader smile...HA!

Gabriel

Me & Gracie

Saturday morning, Caroline came over and had a chance to play with the girls before we headed back home. Those girls were caarraazzyy!!!!!! They danced again, and did flips, cartwheels, jumped all around, and made Michelle and I crack up!


Dancing girls

Cutie Pie Gracie

Lexi...Miss Sassy Pants {Hollie, maybe it's the name that causes the Sass?}



They did this all by their selves...they love each other so much!

And of course we had to try to get some "good" pictures, which was pretty histercial in itself when you're dealing with 5 chicks! After we took a picture Michelle and I would make sure we looked okay, then the girls...we took about 50 pictures, and these were the ones we didn't delete! LOL!

Attempt #1



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attempt #2






Thanks Grubbs Crew for letting us come play! Love you!

7 comments:

Courtney and the Boys said...

What fun! You guys are all so adorable!

Frugal Jen said...

How is Michelle's husband did he make a full recovery from the accident?

Laurie said...

Love the dancin' girls! Too cute! Cheers to great friends!:)

The Drama Mama said...

Oh my word....LOVE IT!!! And I think your right....it has to be in the name...so funny! Email me...I talked to Jen about getting together for dinner next time you drive up! Love you, hun!

Dina said...

The five of you couldn't be any cuter!

Kristen said...

Beautiful ladies! So fun...

the undomesticated wife said...

I"m glad you had such a good time with a great friend!