Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

17 August 2009

Lovely Ladies

I had the pleasure of driving up to Dallas last weekend to meet up with some bloggers, some of which I have known for years and years. A little scary to meet a group of women you only read about, but hey, why not?

There was no need to panic though, these were some lovely ladies indeed! And I got to catch up with a dear friend of mine Jen, who I have known since we were in diapers...Jen got this whole thing going, so Jen deserves lots of credit for getting us together!

Dina, Kendra, Alyssa, Jennifer, Stacy, Nicole, Me, Jen, Adrien, Liz, Elyse, Suz & Gari-Ann

Of course with so many of us {17}, I didn't get the chance to chat it up with everyone a whole lot, so hopefully we will be doing this again!

But wow! What an incredible group of women, truly wonderful girls that I will love to keep in contact with. We all have different blogs, most seem to be based on our faith, mommying {I know this is not a word!}, fragliciousness {not a word, I know!}, decorating, and life {well duh!}. But it was really great to connect with other like minds, talk, share ideas, get feedback, and just have some good girl time.


Jen & Me

Me & Nicole
Let me tell y'all...this girl is a sweetie! I was so happy we got the chance to meet! We had great conversations and discovered that our little girls seem to have a lot in common!


Me & Elyse

Elyse, Me, Jen, Gari-Ann & Dina

Jen, Stacy {she shares my love of black nail polish}, Me & Nicole

Take the time and stop be these ladies blogs, you won't be sorry! It was soooo great to meet all of you! Thanks Jen!

7 comments:

Shorty said...

How fun!!! So glad you guys took the plunge and met up.

Camily said...

I'm so glad you had fun! I was so sad to miss it!!!!! Maybe we can do it again someday. I thought about you guys! How fun!

Kendra @ Domestic Princess in Training said...

Hey! It was nice meeting you at the event. I had a blast and am already looking forward to the next one. I love love love your blog design, very fun and colorful! You little one is super cute. From your pictures it looks like she has a fun bubbly personality.
I’m going to follow your blog so we can keep up with each other.
Kendra

Frugal Jen said...

It was so great to see you again!!!

I am ready for another one. I am thinking a Halloween/ Fall theme.

Laurie said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Great post!:)

the undomesticated wife said...

I can't wait for the next one! I hope to get to chat with some of you girls that I didn't get to spend much time with! :)

April Kennedy said...

I have met up with an internet friend and it was wonderful. I think you know when you really click and when it is really safe! I have a whole list of bloggy friends I would love to meet. You are one of them!